PopUp City strikes again this Saturday from 5-10pm at Hart Crane Memorial Park.
So, what’s going on? Loads.
Imagine the love child of locavore eats courtesy of Sainato’s Restaurant and sponsor Gypsy Bean Coffee and Baking; the wafting musical genius from the likes of The Hot Rails, Uncanny Xe La, and This Moment in Black History; art to make you think more/better; and activities that will make you forget you’re an adult.
That love child is Brite Winter Festival.
Here’s a preview of a few of the activities:
- Bonfires: chill out and stay warm
- Cornhole: not just for tailgating and picnics anymore. Organized by Cleveland Plays.
- Giant “skeeball”: Chuck E Cheese for big kids. We hope we can pull this one off.
- Ice bocce ball = water + spherical molds + freeze + Italian tradition
- Chalkboard graffiti: self-expression strongly encouraged
- Bridge War reenactment: East Side vs. West Side, courtesy of Mother Nature, snowballs, and wacky Cleveland history
- Afterparty: Mulberry’s Bar. Activities, karoke, drinks, and extended fun.
What’s this? Click on it.